If you’ve ever owned a cat, it goes without saying that they are a member of the family. Why else would we spoil them the way we do?
From the first time we’ve brought them home compared to today, our cat has changed quite a bit… Cats grow at such a fast pace, its no surprise to see drastic differences looking at old photos. The little bed that used to be four times his size? Yeah, that same bed doesn’t fit him anymore.
With that said, these before-and-after pictures of cats growing up remind us that they will always be part of our families — forever growing and aging alongside us.
1. He grew into that sofa quite nicely.
2. Some things never change.
3. Then and now.
4. One year and one ruined couch later.
5. In the sink, then and now.
6. Favorite toys aren’t called favorite for no reason.
7. The guitar also belongs to the cat now.
8. Inseparable siblings.
9. “Why browse the internet when you can play with me?”
10. There are things you never grow out of.
11. Pancake had a bad accident growing up, but she grew up into a beautiful adult.
12. Kitten to teenager.
13. From a scrawny little critter to a healthy adult.
14. One year made a huge difference.
15. Abandoned in the sewer gutter at 2 weeks old. Then and now.
16. This cat looks so much happier after being adopted.
17. Some things never change.
18. Best friends.
19. Once you’ve found the perfect spot, it’s hard to give it up.
20. Nothing beats your first bed.
We hope you enjoyed these images!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Source : shareably.net